Skip to content

How the NDP will drive up prices.

April 5, 2011

Jack Layton wants to double CCP payouts and he says that businesses can “absorb” the cost.

ORLY?

 

 

 

 

 

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

One Comment leave one →
  1. April 5, 2011 5:31 pm

    Yeah, the absurdity is that the Conservatives had negative comments because they increased EI by 7 cents per $100 and granted a job creation credit to offset. Jack is promising a permanent increase of CPP of 2.85% (That’s 2.85 per 100) and nobody says anything. Not only that, the CPP as it is currently set up is a crappy investment where only 20% of current contributions are invested for future payouts. What do you figure Jack wants to do with the other 80%?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: